Sunday, October 4, 2009

Strike up the band!

What a beautiful fall weekend in Indianapolis! On Saturday afternoon, we walked over to the Butler football game so Oliver could watch the band at halftime. He loves any kind of music, and was jumping up and down and screeching with excitement as soon as they took the field. A few minutes of dancing later, it was all over, but it was a nice little distraction in the afternoon.



The other exciting news is that Ollie is officially walking. He has been stringing more and more steps together, but on Friday when I was talking to Jon as he was driving home from work, I counted 18 steps in a row. Jon said "Amy, I think you can stop counting now, he can walk..." It is pretty much his new mode of getting around too. Sometimes after tripping a few times he will just get down and crawl, but he's getting pretty steady, and has progressively gotten faster. I'm sure he'll be running in no time!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your little track star, I love what a proud mama you are!!! I would have counted too!

    ReplyDelete