Thursday, December 9, 2010

4 months old!

I can't believe that our sweet girl is 4 months old already! She did great at her 4 month appointment (which was actually 4 months +1week since we went after vacation). Dr. Bergstein is still impressed at how strong Evie is. She rolled over the day after she turned 4 months old, and now every time we place her on her back, she is on her tummy within about 2 seconds. She is pushing up really high, and starting to bend her little knees up. I think we may have an early crawler on our hands!! Her 4 months stats are:



Length: 26 1/2 inches (above the 97th percentile)

Weight: 13 pounds 15 ounces (70th percentile)


She is still our little super model; long and thin! She is starting to get the cutest little rolls on her legs though, and I did notice the other day that her little wrists are starting to get a little roly poly too!! We'll see how she does in a few days when she starts solids!


Long and lean!

No comments:

Post a Comment