O warming up.
Evie and Daddy ready for class!
Red light, green light!
Go, Eva, Go!
Making cone towers to kick over. (I obviously was not planning on being out on the field...)
Running with Grandma.
Obstacle course.
And kick the ball!
Oliver's class. What a big boy!
Eva in the middle of the parachute. Whee!
Look at our little pro with his foot balanced on the ball! 
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Bend it like Beckham! (Or something like that...)
"Who the hell signs their 18-month-old for soccer?!?!" This is what I asked last fall when Ollie started soccer. And I answered that question last weekend with "Oh, we do, of course." Evie and Oliver both started soccer class on Saturday. Ollie jumped right back into it like an old pro. We though Eva would love it, and she was hugging her new uniform and grinning from ear to ear once we got there. That might have been the end of her love for soccer though. She was a mess during class, wanting whomever was in the stands to come out on the field with her. So both Jon and I were out there at one point, and Grandma had a turn too. Oliver is on the field by himself this time, and did great. We are hoping that E was just tired and will have a better time next week. Her class really isn't even soccer, it is just playing a lot of fun, different games. We shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment