I love Pinterest. Ever since we got the iPad at Christmas, and now that I have an iPhone, I am on there pinning all of the time. I actually do try out a lot of the pins. We have eaten a ton of new recipies from Pinterest, most of which are delicious! One day I came across a non-food recipe for sidewalk paint. It involved food coloring, cornstarch and water. You paint it onto the sidewalk, and it dries to a chalk-like finish. I was a little wary of the food coloring since my kids like to paint themselves, but it washed out of their clothes and off of them easily. They had a great time with it!! It also rinsed off of the driveway with no problem.
My little artist.
She painted hands, feet, legs, and occasionally the driveway.
Ollie loved it too!
Handprints!
The cute little tootsie marks that were down the driveway.
Fun times!! They probably would have painted all night if I would have let them!





No comments:
Post a Comment