Saturday, June 1, 2013

These are a few of my favorite Things...

The end of May brought my birthday. I was feeling it a little bit this year. Hitting my mid-30's was making me feel a bit old... I did get to spend the day with my three favorite Things though. The weather was gorgeous, and we spent most of the day playing in the backyard. We bought these shirts last December when we were in Universal, and Elliot is finally big enough to fit into his. So cute!
 The evening of my birthday, Jon surprised me with the only birthday gift that I wanted: a dinner out! Marie showed up around 4:30 and sent me up to shower and get ready. She then babysat for us so we could head to one of the new Indy hot spots: Cerulean. We had a fabulous dinner, and it was so nice to get out for the evening.

Here is the face of 34: Mama extraordinaire with a 4 year old, 2 year old, and 4 month old. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment