Monday, September 30, 2013

Random September pics

As I said before, this kid is all over the place!! Why not play in the bottom of the exersaucer??
Happy bear!
The perils of having an older sister... He looks pretty cute though!
Evie on white day at school. She looks like she's ready for a tennis match! So cute.
Spiff came over for a visit one night, and decided that this was probably the safest place to hide...
Ollie and his self portrait on the driveway.
Swinging at school.
This is pretty fun!
Jon and I at the Hazlett's wedding in Michigan. It was the first time I had been away from Elliot for more than 4 hours. We spent 2 nights up there and had a great time! These were boozy popsicles at their reception. Yum!
New hat!
Not quite sure how he managed that one... I looked away for a second and he stripped!
Singing a beautiful song!
Slip and slide!
Dads and Donuts day at Preschool. Papa came down so each of them would have someone in their classroom. They all had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment