Thursday, November 28, 2013

Turkey Day!

This year we headed up to E-town for Turkey Day. We drove up Wednesday, and had such a great visit. The kiddos love playing with their cousins, Mom always makes fabulous food, and we finally got to meet Ty, the giant dog! I was pretty busy eating and drinking, but did get a few pics!

Here are the Thanksgiving crafts that the kids and I made. They were off of school the entire week, so it kept us occupied before we left!
I also found these cute felt Turkey tie shirts on Pinterest, and made them for the boys!
Evie LOVED Ty, but got a little scared when he would start chasing her. He is so gentle and sweet, but big, so she was a bit overwhelmed.
Ty loved Elliot too. Probably mostly because he had just eaten lunch and had some food on his face and hair that Ty was all too happy to help clean off!
The only picture we got of the three kids. Elliot looks like he is ready to cry for help! We are so very thankful for our beautiful children.
O-ster and Lanie.
Elliot's first Turkey Day!
Little E and Daddy.
Ollie playing with Papa's bell. It's his favorite thing! He likes to pretend he is the train conductor.
Watch out for these two! Evie and Ryder always have fun together!
Kid's table!
Jon and Ollie being silly the next morning.
And I had to include this picture of Evie's school project. I mean, who wouldn't be thankful for rocks?? In her other class she said she was thankful for her family, so I let this one slide. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment