So what happens when it is the second snowiest January on record, and wind chills of -40 for most of the month? We all became shut-ins! The horrible weather combined with all 5 of us getting sick on a rotating basis made for a long month with not a lot of action or pictures being taken. So here are our randoms for January!!
Ice on the inside of our double paned windows. So cold!
Our front window was even worse! You couldn't even see outside. Of course Ollie and Evie were happy to peel the ice off. And eat it...
Jon worked from home several times between the weather and helping me out when I was stuck in bed. I have not been that sick in a long time. I even skipped the Colts playoff game that we had tickets to. It might have killed me! Lilly shut down for a day too..

Viv was over hanging out, and the three of them painted many beautiful pictures. The tarp helped the floor, and I only had a few colorful cabinets.

Painting snow! We mixed up some water and food coloring, and they had a blast!
My sweet January baby wasn't so sure about the white stuff...





No comments:
Post a Comment