I'm still very close to 3 of my friends from nursing school, Stephanie, Holly and Sarah. Steph has 3-year old Emma, who is very sweet, and Oliver was added to the bunch last October. Sarah had little Miles this September, and Holly had Addison in October. Steph is having another baby girl in February. It is so much fun now that we all have babies! Steph and Holly are in town, and we have lunch once a month. This month we were so lucky to have Sarah in from New Jersey. I hosted a brunch at the house, and we had such a great time catching up and watching the babies play together!
Emma is very patient and good with Ollie. I was a little worried about Oliver around the babies. The last time we had lunch, I was holding Addison, which was OK for about a minute, but then he got jealous and tried to push her out of my arms! He was very sweet this time though. He initially tried to steal Addi's pacifier, but once I gave him his own, he tried to put it back in her mouth. He patted the babies on the head and was a very good boy! Maybe he will be a good big brother after all!
Emma sharing her video game with Oliver.
Emma is very patient and good with Ollie. I was a little worried about Oliver around the babies. The last time we had lunch, I was holding Addison, which was OK for about a minute, but then he got jealous and tried to push her out of my arms! He was very sweet this time though. He initially tried to steal Addi's pacifier, but once I gave him his own, he tried to put it back in her mouth. He patted the babies on the head and was a very good boy! Maybe he will be a good big brother after all!
Emma sharing her video game with Oliver.





No comments:
Post a Comment