Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snow much fun!

On Thursday the 7th, we had a huge snowstorm! I think we ended up getting about 6 inches. The only problem was that it has been freezing out. Finally, about a week later, it hit 40. I knew we had to get outside to play fast before it all melted!

Oliver wasn't super thrilled about putting all of his snow garb on, but had a great time when we got outside! I was down on my hands and knees trying to make a snowball, but it wasn't great packing snow. After he saw me do that, Ollie decided that he was going to crawl around in the snow. I'm just glad that his mittens stayed on! It all melted the next day, so I'm glad we got a chance to play in the snow at least once...

Getting all bundled up!

Out in the yard.

Hey, this is kinda fun!

Waiting for Mom on the steps. I lost a mitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment