Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Who you callin' a Turkey??

So the first few weeks of November were craft time for me! I did a "Thankful Turkey" project for Oliver's school. I am on the Parent's Council, and my committee is the Teacher Appreciation Committee. This project was my idea, and even though it took many hours of work, it turned out great, and hopefully the teachers loved it. I first sent home a letter to every student at his school asking why the kids were thankful for their teachers. I then made 26 turkeys, and wrote the kid's comments on each feather. Here is what they looked like!!

Back view. This was the director's with each of the class names on it. The teacher's had each kid's name written on the back. Silly turkey!
My poor dining room table was covered with turkeys for a few weeks!! So glad it's over with...

No comments:

Post a Comment