Saturday, February 19, 2011

Get around, get around, I get around!

After army crawling for about a month, little miss is up on all 4's, and is fast! It has added a whole new dimension to our lives. She is always going for the one thing in the room that she shouldn't have.
Exhibit A: chewing on Oliver's sippy cup. I'm sure it has juice or milk or something in it that she shouldn't have...

Exhibit B: Underneath the exersaucer. She is also pulling up on everything! I am constantly afraid that she is going to fall and slam her head into the hardwoods, but she takes it all in stride, and always with a huge smile on her face!

Ah yes, the one-armed kneel next to the toy baskets... Ha ha, I got Ollie's firetruck! So fun! Here is a pretty good video of her in motion.

The other night, I went out to dinner with some friends. Jon said that Evie was getting a little fussy, and then realized that she probably needed a bottle. This is what I found when I got home. She was just playing with it and gnawing on it. Jon said when he initially brought it in the room, she grabbed it and sucked it down! Yes, she still gets formula pretty infrequently, so we are still using the 2 oz premixed ones. That tiny bottle looks so funny in her hands!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet girl!!! She looks so much like Oliver in the firetruck picture!

    ReplyDelete