Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random May pics...

Baby girl is PASSED OUT on her favorite pillow, Daddy! I mean, she looks like she could just take off. She is walking really well behind anything with wheels, and cruises like a maniac holding on to stuff. She will not even attempt to take a step though without support...
This is Oliver every day. He LOVES to push his fire truck around the house, making siren sounds and putting out imaginary fires. Yep, think I'll take a bite of this! Little miss still only has 2 little teeth. By the end of May, she was teething full force! I wonder when those silly teeth will pop through?? Evie is thoroughly enjoying real food. She ALWAYS eats with her little feet hooked under the edge of her tray.HI!! "I'm workin'. Sendin' e-mails. Ollie's at the office." He talks every day about Daddy working at his office sending e-mails (apparently that's what Jon does at work all day...), and he wanted to get in on it one weekend when Jon had his work computer up. Evie's first pasta. Delicious! It gets a round of applause! Bouncy balls are so fun! Eating popcorn in the laundry basket. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment