Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to school!

Technically Thursday was Oliver's first day back to school, but we took pictures on Tuesday since it was Eva's first day of school too! She looked so cute with her little backpack on. Oliver is doing great; he ran into his classroom both days without a backwards glance. Eva did great too- no tears at all. I had a rough day on Tuesday; I felt a little lost without them, but I know it is good for all of us!

The report after school is that they both did fabulous, and had a great time. Ollie's teacher said he was quite the little chatterbox, and Evie's teacher said she was a little daredevil. I did warn them... There is a little wooden slide in her room, and her teacher said that she liked to crawl down it head first. Awesome.




Getting ready to go!


Evie's first day of school ever! Oliver was such a good helper. He carried Eva's lunchbox for her. Loading up the car. This year Ollie is in the Teddy Bear room. Eva is a Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment