On the trolly to West Baden. In the West Baden lobby. It is a huge dome, and so beautiful! Both hotels were built in the early 1900's, and refurbished in the early 2000's.
Relaxing in the lobby. Look at the gorgeous old chaise and mosaic floor!
Before dinner drinks and appy at West Baden.
The porch at French Lick. There were rocking chairs surrounding both levels of porches. So quaint!
The back of the French Lick hotel. Beautiful!
Sorry all of my pictures were from the same night. Steph has some of us kayaking, so maybe I can share those later!
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Mommy got away!
For the first time in 9 months, Mommy got away for a night. An entire weekend, actually. I went down to French Lick with my two besties from college, Jayme and Steph. We started out with a 7-mile kayak trip on Friday, then some great Mexican food and a few pitchers of margaritas. Saturday we had a morning run, then massages, a great afternoon by the pool, then fabulous drinks, dinner, and a little time at the casino. I left feeling refreshed and ready to take on the kiddos again! French Lick was beautiful. I would highly recommend it. Both French Lick Hotel and West Baden Hotel were gorgeous, all of the restaurants were delish, the scenery was beautiful, and the spa was wonderful. We obviously had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment