Putting on her pants.
Guess I should pull on my shirt too!
Playing with Ollie's pirate hat. On a side note, whenever she wears the pirate hat, she also talks like a pirate with a big "Arrr".
Her latest escape attempt from her pj's. I heard her crying, and went up to find her standing in her crib like this. She had already half-zipped the zipper, so she couldn't get her leg back in. I finally put a t-shirt over her pj's like we used to do with Ollie so she couldn't get to the zipper. Man, did that make her mad! There were tears and everything... 
Friday, February 17, 2012
Dress-up
One of Evie's new favorite things to do is to get dressed, and undressed. Lately she will pull her extra clothes out of her backpack, or raid Oliver's drawers, and proceed to pull on whatever she hijacked. She can put on pants, shirts, socks, and hats. It has been making laundry a little tough, because she is always trying to steal the clean, neatly folded clothes to layer on over whatever she is already wearing. I think she is pretty advanced. We learned that she knew how to escape from her pj's on New Year's Day when we found her standing in her crib in her diaper, and her jammies were in a ball on the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment