They took turns pouring the ingredients in the mixer. Oliver was on cake mix:
Evie was on water and oil.
Gotta make sure the mixer doesn't go anywhere!
Yum, chocolate batter!
Time to decorate! Eva didn't get very far as the first cupcake I put in front of her went straight into her mouth. Oliver got one frosted and decorated, and proceeded to start eating too.
So delicious!
As I was helping Ollie with the heart sprinkles, Eva grabbed the pink sugar and dumped it all over the table. Awesome. She then started shoveling into her mouth as quickly as she could. Valentine's sugar high!! 
Even though my formerly clean kitchen was covered in sprinkles and cupcake crumbs, I still had fun with my two little Valentines!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day!
Ollie and Evie both had "school" on Valentine's Day, and I was feeling a little guilty because Jon and I were in Chicago until late Monday, so we didn't get to do any Valentine's crafts for their classes. So after school we decided to make some Valentine's cupcakes. The kids both LOVE to help cook and bake, even though they are a bit messy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment