Yesterday, I asked Oliver what we were going to do with his sister, because she doesn't listen very well. He quickly responded with "We should go buy a new sister who listens all of the time." Interesting. So then I asked where you would go to buy new sisters. Well, the sister store, of course. Apparently it is far, far, far, far away, by Doc McStuffins house (a Disney character). OK.
Later in the day, I asked what we would do with Eva after we bought a new baby. I made the mistake of taking a sip of water after this question, and about spit it all over the kitchen when he said "Give her away." So then I asked who we would give her to, and he said "Silas" (our friend Mark and Heather's little guy who is 6 weeks older than Eva). I told him that I would be very sad if we gave Eva away, and I would miss her very much. He said "You'd be fine, you'd have a new baby." Oh dear, I guess she bit him a few too many times yesterday.
How could we ever give this sweet girl away? As ornery as she can be, she always makes me smile. And she's the closest thing Jon has to a child that resembles him. How cute is this? Miss long and skinny. She is totally pushing her belly out, because it is so flat!!
Hi Daddy! Yes, I put a few stickers on the couch, right after I took my clothes off and threw them across the room. Don't they look nice?





No comments:
Post a Comment