On October 18th, the kids were out of school for Fall Break. Of course I didn't realize this until Monday of that week, so I worked fast to try to set up a playdate. My friend Cole was taking her kids to a puppet show, and invited us to tag along. This was our first experience at Peewinkle's Puppet Studio, but will not be the last. The tickets were inexpensive, the kids got popcorn, and they absolutely LOVED Gertrude the Witch and her assorted dancing puppets. Oliver wanted to watch the show again immediately after it was over, and talked about it for weeks. They even requested that I find the spooky music (like Peer Gynt) that the puppets danced to so they could put on their own puppet shows at home. Looks like we may be hitting up Peewinkle's again in December for their Christmas show!
Waiting for the show to start
Evie and her friend Victoria checking out the puppets for sale.
View of the stage
The awesome dancing skeleton puppets in the lobby.





No comments:
Post a Comment