Friday, December 27, 2013

Dells

The day after Christmas, we headed up to the Dells for a two night stay with Grandma, Papa, Jenna and Chris, and Chuck, Jody, Alex and Cassie. We always have such a great time!! It is awesome to have big cousins and a lot of adults to help out with our kiddos. The kids really loved both the indoor activities and the water park. Oliver was such a big boy and went down the big water slides for the first time. In his words, "That was awesome!! Let's go again!!" I'm sad that I don't have a lot of pictures of him, because a) He doesn't love getting his picture taken these days and B) most of the time I was going down the big slides with him, so I didn't have the camera with me!!

Evie doing the kiddie ropes course.
Alex and Ollie playing mini golf.
Climbing the rock wall with Cassie. It was tough! Especially since I didn't have tennis shoes. I had to borrow the Dell's crocs (gross!!), and they weren't great for gripping the "rocks".
I only made it to the big elephant, but was pretty happy with that considering we had watched a bunch of teenagers attempting to climb, and none of them got that high! I think I only saw one person the entire trip that actually made it to the top...
Bumper boats
Evie Vader. Chuck and Jody got this for Ollie, and he was very upset by it. Of course Evie put it on right away! It is really cool-it changes the sound of your voice and everything! In a few years when he gets into Star Wars, he will love it!
Cousin buddies!!
Elliot had such fun in this swing jumper. He really liked the water.
Ollie giving Daddy a ride. Jon was really sick for most of our Dells trip. We are glad that he was able to join us for a little water fun on the last day!
Playing with the musical turtles.
Water slide!! Yahoo!
Mermaid Eva
He had fun in the lazy river too!

No comments:

Post a Comment