Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oliver's first Pacer's game!

After being quarantined in our house for a week between the hand, foot and mouth disease and general crankiness from the ear infection, we finally ventured out on Wednesday night. Jon had gotten free Pacers tickets from work (it was Lilly night at the game), so we headed downtown with the little guy. We went to the buffet at Conseco on the club level for dinner, and spent the first quarter there before venturing to our seats. We had great seats, but it was already past bedtime at the half, so we headed back home. Oliver had a great time. He was mesmerized by the cheerleaders, music, lights, and basketball game! Lucky kid, I think that I went to my first Pacer's game at 24...

Watching the game from the restaurant.
View from our seats.
The fam.
Staring at the jumbo-tron.

With the cutout of Roy Hibbert. He's really tall!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, look at how tiny Ollie is next to the cut out, too cute!!!

    Speaking of cute, how cute do you look preggers?!?!? VV Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. My poor tum is huge already! I guess I made it to the 16-week mark though, so yea!

    ReplyDelete