Hi Mommy! Sorry you can't see the 7 on my shirt...
Daddy is helping me stand, but now we have a glare, and no smile!
Just hanging out! Look at that perfectly pointed toe. What a cute tiny dancer!
I thought maybe I could get her in Oliver's chair, but she just dove off of it.
Probably the best shot, even though she is looking down at Daddy instead of the camera.
Examining Daddy's face. It is very squishy!
Playing with boxes is fun!

Friday, March 4, 2011
7 months old!
Can it really be? Our sweet little newborn is now a super active infant who is all over the place! I tried my hardest to get a good 7 month picture of her, but she will not sit still for 5 seconds. And I wonder why she is so skinny... At 7 months she is still wearing 6-9 month and some 9-12 month clothes, a size 3 diaper, size 2 shoes, and a big smile most of the time! We finally introduced lunch; so she is nursing about 4 times during the day and once or twice during the night, and eating 4-6 ounces of baby food/yobaby yogurt three times a day. She also loves Puffs and Mum Mums. She usually goes to sleep around 8 and wakes up in the morning around 7-8, but still gets up at least once if not twice during this span to eat. She has also finally started taking her morning naps in her crib for 1.5-2 hours. Yay! Now we just have to work on the afternoon one... Here is the best I could do after taking 99 pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment