Her new favorite hang out under the piano bench. She loves to play with the pedals.
Hi, just doing some squats!
Bumping her head on the bench.
Here she is trying to pick up the nails out of the hardwoods. She can pick up the most microscopic things out of the carpet, and is always trying to grab the nails. So funny!
She is sitting up really well these days!! This is the one day that I put her cute little clip in her hair. The second time I tried to let her wear a clip, I looked over and it was gone. I searched the floor for it, and then saw her make a funny face. Oh yeah, it was wedged into the roof of her mouth and she was sucking on it! No more hair clips for Eva. We will have to stick to headbands for now!
Trying out a banana in her mesh feeder for the first time. Yum!
On top of Ollie's car case. Little monkey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment