Friday, October 28, 2011

Fright-day fun: Trick or Treat round #1.

Friday was day #3 of our Halloween extravaganza! We started the morning with playgroup at the Green's house. It was fun, as always to see all of the kiddos in their costumes. This year Eva and Hendrix were the photo escapees, but we did our best!





Oliver looks so grumpy! Carter is trying to escape from this one too. The back of Eva made this pic before she ran away.
After playgroup wrapped up, we headed straight downtown to meet Jenny for her office Halloween pitch in and trick or treating. Oliver and Eva made out! Ollie was so sweet, getting candy for Evie and putting it in her bucket for her. She was pretty hilarious once she figured out what was going on! She spent the entire time trying to eat candy with the wrapper on it. At the end, she was finally successful in biting a wrapper off and got to try a lollypop.

Trick or Treat! Wait, what has Ollie been putting in my bucket?? You mean, all I have to do is dress like a dog, and I get candy? This is awesome! Yes, she is holding 3 lollypops. I think she is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! What's wrong, Mommy? I'm not doing anything! Cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment