Friday, February 19, 2010

Frosty the snowman and Oliver the snowbaby!

On Friday, the sun was out, and it looked beautiful outside! After making a test snowball to make sure the snow would pack, I bundled Oliver and myself up so we could go play outside for a bit. I decided that I would make Oliver a snowman. He thought that watching me rolling the snowballs was hilarious! He was lying in the yard digging holes for most of the snowman making extravaganza, but it was good to get out of the house!! If only he would have kept his gloves on...

Giving the snowman a kiss!

Making some hot chocolate.

My first hot chocolate! Notice the death grip on his cup... It got a lot of head shaking and MMMs!

3 comments:

  1. The second picture is straight out of A Christmas Story!!! Love it!

    I, still to this day, have a death grip on my hot chocolate, and have a lot of mmmmm's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! Just wanted to tell you that there is a picture of you over on my blog today. I'm sure you'll get a few laughs out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary-I was just going to say that he looks like Randy with his little arms sticking out. Adorable! Amy, I noticed in the closeup pic of him that he definitely has Jon's beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete