Thursday, January 20, 2011

An apple a day...

Oliver is extremely in to oranges right now, and can consume a 5 pound box of clementines or a 4 pound bag of oranges in less than a week. He has also been known to grab an apple off of the counter and start chomping away. His teacher actually asked me last week if we were vegetarians. I had to crack up at that. I guess you may think that though if you ever saw what Ollie eats in a day. He is still my little fruit bat.

Eva decided to get in on the action too. She is always very interested in what we are eating, and went straight for Jon's apple and started sucking away. Maybe if she ever gets any teeth, she can eat real food too!
Apple and milk, a still life by Oliver Charles Haug.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that still life is amazing! It's going to bring in millions for sure. That's so awesome Ollie is such a healthy little eater. I think the rest of America could learn a thing or two from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?? He is awfully obsessed with the camera... And yes, I continue to be amazed at his eating habits. Today he bypassed his pizza for cucumbers. I think I could learn a thing or two from him also! Although, he does love his ice cream.

    ReplyDelete