Sunday, January 23, 2011

Disney on Ice

Since it seems like I spend much of my time these days holding and nursing Evie, I wanted to do something fun with Oliver, just the two of us. It just so happened that Disney on Ice: Toy Story 3 was in town! I managed to buy two tickets the day before the show, and we headed down to Conseco Fieldhouse for some Toy Story fun! Oliver absolutely LOVES Buzz and Woody, and stared intently the entire time at the show. He was such a big boy and did such a great job. I wasn't sure how he would do at a live show, and he really didn't say much the entire time, but on the way to the car, he was non-stop talking about Buzz, Woody, Buzz Woody dancin'! So fun!! I loved the show too, because Ollie sat on my lap the whole time. Since he is a big, independant 2 year old these days, I don't ever get too much cuddle time, so it was heaven for me!!

Me and my date before the show. He is probably trying to escape, which explains the look on his face...
Watching the show with his popcorn. This little guy put down over half of the giant box of popcorn. I couldn't believe it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment