Friday, March 11, 2011

Ollie and Evie

Things have gotten a lot more interesting in our house since Eva is crawling. Oliver gets so upset when she gets into his stuff, but hopefully it will help to teach him to pick up a little better! As much as he gets annoyed with her, sometimes he is very sweet to his sister too. The other day I was holding her and he walked up to me and said "have Evie". I handed her to him while still holding on, and he said "let go, have Evie". I tried to explain to him that she was too heavy for him to carry, but he insisted "have Evie, play in tent." He wanted to carry her into his tent so he could play with her. Melt my heart! He is also really into feeding her puffs. He will say "Evie need pupps", and sprinkle them on her tray for her. He is probably just doing this so he can sneak a few for himself, but it's still cute.
He always wants in her crib, but then says "Evie in too". Look at how she is staring at him adoringly!

I caught him riding her again. Soon after this, she was lying on her stomach behind the couch, and I saw him put a foot on her and then look sideways at me. He was going to use her as a step stool. Jon thought this was funny; I did not at all. This is why I can never leave them alone...

Blowing bubbles for his sister. Eating Mum Mums together. I love how their eyes are the same in both of these pictures...

Evie posing for the camera. She looks like a little model with the side lying pose! Cutie pies!

1 comment:

  1. The first picture of Eva cracks me up! She kind of looks like a doll with brown plastic hair. A very very cute doll though.

    Love their matching eyes too, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete