Saturday, February 9, 2013

Double trouble...

I have been so lucky since bringing Elliot home that Oliver and Eva play so well together. They have always been partners in crime, and are even more so these days since Mommy spends so much time feeding Elliot. They are so cute, and have such imaginations! I love to hear their stories and the games that they make up.

Officer Haug and Doctor Haug. Officer Haug was protecting the doctor's office, and they had a whole story going about the bad guys breaking in, etc. Too funny!
 Playing with a sticker book.
 They were supposed to be taking a nap. I about had a heart attack when I went to check on them. I love that O is wearing one of E's hats. I don't love that they are sitting on their dresser. I'm glad we bolted everything to the walls a few years ago though.
 Here they are playing walk the kitty. I'm not sure why they were pretending to walk the cat instead of the dog, but it kept them entertained for a long while.

 Tying the kitty up so she doesn't run away...

No comments:

Post a Comment