Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Oliver had Valentine's parties in both of his classes, which meant two rounds of Valentines! We worked hard making them while Grandma was here. Oliver helped make about 2, and then declared that he was tired, and finished helping. I was like no way buddy, these are for your class! He punched all of the circles out for the piggie heads, and then put all of the hearts on them after I glued everything down. They turned out cute! Too bad he got sick the morning of his class party and stayed home. I was so bummed for him, but his wonderful teachers collected Valentines for him, and he handed his out the next week.
Wednesday class Valentines. Much easier to assemble, and I came up with this idea on my own using the extra party favors left over from his birthday pinata.
Since Ollie missed his class party, we had our own Valentine's party on Saturday when the Rans fam came to visit Elliot. Ollie and I made decorations, we ordered pizza, and Auntie Erin brought some awesome balloons. I didn't get a chance to snap any pics while they were here, but we did get some of our homemade decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment