Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Girl!

The morning after we got home from Florida, I had my 20-week ultrasound! It was a hectic morning; we got home from the airport at 2 am after having a delayed flight. Oliver was up and attem early, so we got him off to school, and drove up to the OB's office. Jon got to see the first half of the ultrasound while I was nervously being scanned on the table, and he kept saying "aw, that's so cute!!". Finally the tech got all of the measurements and turned the screen so I could see too!! Jon looked at me in the middle and whispered "I think it's a boy". That's kind of what I had been expecting, so I was in shock when the tech said "I never say 100 percent for sure, but these are very clear pictures, and this is a little girl".

Everything looked great on the ultrasound. Our little girl peanut is 13 oz, and measuring at the 65th percentile. We could see all 4 chambers of her little heart beating, and her heart rate was 150. We saw all of her little fingers, and her little feet. During the ultrasound while the tech was getting the "proof of purchase" shot, the baby peed!! I didn't even know that you could see that happening, but it pretty much guaranteed for us that she is a girl, because it surely didn't come out of a little hose!! Here are some of our pics.


Her little hand is hovering above her mouth!

Peeing during the pictures!
Her thumb is right above her mouth in this one.

Two legs with her little hands in between.
Hi foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment