Friday, March 19, 2010
Water baby!
Oliver loved "swimming" in the pool during vacation. I would throw his shovel and sand toys into the water, and Jon would whoosh him over so he could grab them all, swim them back to me, and then repeat the entire process. He also had a fabulous time playing at the beach. It was college Spring Break while we were down in Key West, and all of the college girls were fawning over Ollie the entire time. I was chasing him at the pool one day, and in every chair that we passed was a girl saying "Hi Oliver". He's a lady killer already, folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Okay, enough of the Florida pics - I am totally jealous now! Ha! It looks like you guys had a great time!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny that all of the girls knew Ollie!!! It looks like you guys are going to have to come up this summer so we can let Oliver swim in the pool all day, every day. Oh, and shop for baby girl clothes!!!!
ReplyDelete