Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring is in the air!

The Saturday after we got home from our big trip, we decided that it was time to get our house in shape for the spring. We spent the morning mulching and cleaning the windows, and then took a trip to Lowe's and Home Depot for some flowers, new porch furniture cushions, and an outdoor rug. Jon fixed the fence that had been removed over the winter when we had our foundation repaired, and I built Oliver's new basketball hoop and Cozy Coupe. Trish and I had gone on a Toys 'R' Us run earlier in the week since neither Luke nor Oliver were big enough to play with outdoor toys last summer. Our house is all spiffed up now and looking good!


Working on the fence.


Gotta spread the mulch evenly!Our cute little house!
Our new "outdoor living room" as Jon keeps calling it...
New flowers in front of the porch.
Oliver assisting with construction of the Cozy Coupe.
He wanted to play in it really, really badly!!

1 comment:

  1. Your house is really cute, I need to see it in real life one of these days!!! I was thinking sometime between mid August and mid-September:)?

    ReplyDelete