As most of you know, I am still close with three of my friends from nursing school. Our little group just grew again by one as Steph, Bryan and Emma welcomed baby MacKenna on February 15th. Sarah and Miles were in from New Jersey for several days, so we planned a visit to see the baby and to catch up. Holly and Addison met us all down at Steph's house where we had lunch and spent the day hanging out. Oliver and Emma played together nicely, as usual. Except for the part where they were in the other room and I asked Emma if Ollie was being a good boy. I got a big fat "NO", but I guess Oliver was just pushing around her doll stroller and she wasn't happy about it... So cute!
Beautiful mama and beautiful baby! Steph looks fabulous after having MacKenna. She is 2 1/2 weeks old here.
Oliver and Emma playing house.
Oliver assisting Miles with his pacifier. At least he didn't try to steal it this time!





He totally would have taken the binky except it was attached to the little guy!! I love that track outfit by the way!
ReplyDelete