I read about this awesome idea on Pinterest for "The Christmas Express", where you print golden tickets for a ride, make popcorn and hot chocolate, and cruise around in the car listening to Christmas music and looking at lights. So on the 23rd while Jon was giving the kiddos a bath, our Elves on a Shelf snuck upstairs with this note and new pj's and slippers for the kids.
Evie and Ollie were so super excited, first about their new slippers (this is the first time they have ever had house shoes), and then about their tickets.
Jon and I got tickets and new pj's too!
It was such a fun evening, snacking on our treats and looking at all of the decorations as we drove through Meridian-Kessler. I even made the Polar Express hot chocolate recipe which was so indulgent and delicious!
This will definitely become a yearly tradition for us!





No comments:
Post a Comment