Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Universal, day 3

On our last day at Universal, Marie, the kids and I were on our own in the morning while Jon was at his conference. We spent the am at Islands of Adventure, then met up with Jon at Margaritaville for lunch. W then hit some more rids before finishing the day up at Universal Studios for the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade. Jon and I then had a dinner that evening at Emeril's for his conference.

Me, Evie, Shaggy and Scoob.
 Dora mini parade. Evie got taken out to dance with Diego, and loved every second of it!!
 Dora
 Diego
 Ollie, Gramma, Baby Jaguar and some of the Dora dancers
  High fives from Curious George.
 Our professional smiler.
Gramma and Ollie with some of the Despicable Me dancers
Pirahna gun!
Back to Red Fish Blue Fish!
And If I Ran the Zoo! I was a bit tired at this point, after walking miles for three days straight, so Jon and Marie took the kids in while I sat and took a little break.
Flying off of the slide!
So handsome!
It was pretty warm out on Wednesday, so Evie decided she was going to sit in the water feature. Luckily I had an extra set of clothes for her!
And Ollie being careful as always. He's even holding his shorts up!
Macy's Parade!
My little monkey.

A final family picture at Universal!
Headed out for our final dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment