Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve with the Haugs

On Christmas Eve, Jeff and Marie drove down to celebrate with us. We had an awesome seafood dinner, even though I smoked up the house with the scallops, and the kids had a great time opening round 2 of presents! Jon and I then got a short nap in before I headed to midnight mass to sing, and he had to assist Santa in building a few things...

A random picture of Evie's Christmas toes. She loved them and showed them to everyone!
Waiting patiently to open gifts.
 Yay, here we go!!
Pop the Pig!! He has wanted this game forever!
 Our little princess. Still in her pink princess dress...
 Ollie made reindeer food this year at school, so he ran outside to sprinkle it on the lawn and sidewalk while Evie got out milk and cookies for Santa.
 Ready for the big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment